HairClubLIve members Michelle Griffin and Sam Millard were treated to a meeting with hairdressing icon Tim Hartley this week. The pair* had won a #HCLCutIt competition on social media with Tim picking out their images of a haircut as among his favourites. Meeting at the Novello theatre where Tim has often starred in the Tribu-te show [next one is Sunday 11 October - see you there we hope] the lucky pair enjoyed lunch at the 'theatre luvvie' restaurant Joe Allen. What an opportunity to quiz Mr Hartley on all things hairdressing, with much of the conversation devoted to photographic work!
*Casey Coleman was a 3rd winner and much missed at lunch :-)
WATCH OUT for more fabulous competitions with HairClubLIve - as ever, we aim to help you share, shine and inspire!
• SHINE A choice of galleries to upload your pictures and be seen by our thousands of visitors
• SHARE on your wall, the chatrooms, the blogpages where you'll swap thoughts and ideas with like-minded creative souls
• INSPIRE join our community and the big world of hairdressing comes to you.
Find out how to win this fantastic Babyliss Pro Italia Brava Hairdryer here:
Here a some things you can do here at HairClubLive:
1. Style Out Your Profile Page: Add a cover photo of a favourite hairstyle that you've created, start a blog telling us about the next big hair trend taking hold in your salon, answer some of our profile questions, and get to know your fellow colleagues.
2. Invite Other Talented Hairdressers: Make this community ''your'' community and bring other passionate and talented hairdressers with you.
3. Post Your Photos: You've created an stunning hair collection or attended an amazing hair event that we would all loved to have been at. If it's hair related we want you to share with us your photos and inspire a hairdressing generation.
4. Join Discussions:Visit the chat room and join in the banter about whatever gets you fired up!
But first...make sure you've read the house rules of HairClubLive
See our Top Guns including Jack Howard and Tim Hartley at various venues in May on #OpenChairNIght tour! We also have Andrew Collinge, Zoe Irwin and Ken Picton taking turns in the chair. UNMISSABLE
Members Gallery- all members pix
Hair from the chair - in salon work
Young Guns Gallery - our hot new talent spots
Fantastic Five - our top 5 pix from each month
Hair Happenings - hairy events
Young Guns videos - check our talent spots on film
Want your work showcased by Hair Club Live? 1. Upload your best work in Members Gallery, Hair-From-The-Chair
2. Hashtag #hairclublive on Instagram.
4. Email your images to firstname.lastname@example.org
4.Talk to us @HairClubLive on Twitter and Facebook
The Autumn Open Chair Night tour is announced.Click here for more info, and to see FILM of the Spring tour... it was mega!
The first pictures are in from our amazing 38 presenters on stage at The Crafts #OpenChairNight opportunity on the 13th September 2015 at Central St Martins!