• SHINE A choice of galleries to upload your pictures and be seen by our thousands of visitors
• SHARE on your wall, the chatrooms, the blogpages where you'll swap thoughts and ideas with like-minded creative souls
• INSPIRE join our community and the big world of hairdressing comes to you.
Click here for more information about an amazing #OpenChairNight opportunity on the 13th September 2015 at Central St Martins!
Find out how to win this Diva Intelligent Digital Hot Brush here:
Here a some things you can do here at HairClubLive:
1. Style Out Your Profile Page: Add a cover photo of a favourite hairstyle that you've created, start a blog telling us about the next big hair trend taking hold in your salon, answer some of our profile questions, and get to know your fellow colleagues.
2. Invite Other Talented Hairdressers: Make this community ''your'' community and bring other passionate and talented hairdressers with you.
3. Post Your Photos: You've created an stunning hair collection or attended an amazing hair event that we would all loved to have been at. If it's hair related we want you to share with us your photos and inspire a hairdressing generation.
4. Join Discussions:Visit the chat room and join in the banter about whatever gets you fired up!
But first...make sure you've read the house rules of HairClubLive
See our Top Guns including Jack Howard and Tim Hartley at various venues in May on #OpenChairNIght tour! We also have Andrew Collinge, Zoe Irwin and Ken Picton taking turns in the chair. UNMISSABLE
Members Gallery- all members pix
Hair from the chair - in salon work
Young Guns Gallery - our hot new talent spots
Fantastic Five - our top 5 pix from each month
Hair Happenings - hairy events
Young Guns videos - check our talent spots on film
Want your work showcased by Hair Club Live? 1. Upload your best work in Members Gallery, Hair-From-The-Chair
2. Hashtag #hairclublive on Instagram.
4. Email your images to email@example.com
4.Talk to us @HairClubLive on Twitter and Facebook
To wind up the Spring dates in the OpenChairNight tour we stopped off in Cardiff on 31 May! A riotous night with more than 120 watching 19 presenters! Awesome... click to see all the pictures here:
Dom Lehane welcomed Guy Kremer to #OpenChairNIght in Southampton. Check out all the pictures from the night, click here
See the action from Open Chair NIght in Manchester on Monday 11 May - and who dared their 10 minutes in the chair! Click here for all pictures
A sell-out crowd joined Hairclublive for the first night of the Open Chair Night tour! Here's Zoe Irwin & Ken Picton - ambassadors for ghd on stage at the Camden Barfly. CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE PIX FROM THE NIGHT... Check back for more soon.... tomorrow it's Manchester's turn!