A sell-out crowd joined Hairclublive for the first night of the Open Chair Night tour! Here's Zoe Irwin & Ken Picton - ambassadors for ghd on stage at the Camden Barfly. CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE PIX FROM THE NIGHT... Check back for more soon.... tomorrow it's Manchester's turn!
• SHINE A choice of galleries to upload your pictures and be seen by our thousands of visitors
• SHARE on your wall, the chatrooms, the blogpages where you'll swap thoughts and ideas with like-minded creative souls
• INSPIRE join our community and the big world of hairdressing comes to you. HairClubLive is... competitions, live stage work opportunities, team-building, learning.
Simply click here to join as a member Need help? click here
To see where this image comes from, click here
We couldn’t be any more excited to announce the new HairClubLive app has officially landed! Compatible with iPhones, iPads and Androids, HairClubLive is now anywhere you are with our FREE mobile app. Featuring all the galleries online straight to your mobile device for inspiration on the go. You can share and upload pictures of your creative collections, shoot styling, shows, backstage, and from the salon chair directly to the fantastic members gallery. Snap your inspiration and post online. Capture fabulously fun creations and share the joy!
The FREE HairClubLive App is now available to download today at the App Store and Google Play by clicking on the links below, so come on, let's make some noise together!
Here a some things you can do here at HairClubLive:
1. Style Out Your Profile Page: Add a cover photo of a favourite hairstyle that you've created, start a blog telling us about the next big hair trend taking hold in your salon, answer some of our profile questions, and get to know your fellow colleagues.
2. Invite Other Talented Hairdressers: Make this community ''your'' community and bring other passionate and talented hairdressers with you.
3. Post Your Photos: You've created an stunning hair collection or attended an amazing hair event that we would all loved to have been at. If it's hair related we want you to share with us your photos and inspire a hairdressing generation.
4. Join Discussions:Visit the chat room and join in the banter about whatever gets you fired up!
But first...make sure you've read the house rules of HairClubLive
See our Top Guns including Jack Howard and Tim Hartley at various venues in May on #OpenChairNIght tour! We also have Andrew Collinge, Zoe Irwin and Ken Picton taking turns in the chair. UNMISSABLE
Dom Lehane welcomed Guy Kremer to #OpenChairNIght in Southampton. Check out all the pictures from the night, click here
See the action from Open Chair NIght in Manchester on Monday 11 May - and who dared their 10 minutes in the chair! Click here for all pictures
Members Gallery- all members pix
Hair from the chair - in salon work
Young Guns Gallery - our hot new talent spots
Fantastic Five - our top 5 pix from each month
Hair Happenings - hairy events
Young Guns videos - check our talent spots on film
Want your work showcased by Hair Club Live? 1. Upload your best work in Members Gallery, Hair-From-The-Chair
2. Hashtag #hairclublive on Instagram.
4. Email your images to firstname.lastname@example.org
4.Talk to us @HairClubLive on Twitter and Facebook
Let’s make some noise for the HairClubLive members who braved the Inspiration stage at Hair Professional 2015 on 22/23rd February and absolutely smashed it! The HCL Art Collective Team included Tommy Taylor, Sophie Harris, Ben Russell, Anne Veck, Lousie Mattey, Casey Coleman, Jay Mahmood, Dean Bradwell and Anna Wade. More pictures coming soon...