• SHINE A choice of galleries to upload your pictures and be seen by our thousands of visitors
• SHARE on your wall, the chatrooms, the blogpages where you'll swap thoughts and ideas with like-minded creative souls
• INSPIRE join our community and the big world of hairdressing comes to you. HairClubLive is... competitions, live stage work opportunities, team-building, learning.
To celebrate Tribute Show 2014 on 12 October which this year stars our Top Guns Tim Hartley and Adam Reed (along with Robert Lobetta, Brooks & Brooks and Jean-Luc Minetti) we're inviting a lucky winner to A TOP GUN BRUNCH.
If you fancy sitting down to eat with Tim Hartley on 30 September* then you could be the one we choose!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO: Simply email us the hashtag #tributeshow14 before 6pm on Wednesday this week (September 24), and we'll pick a name at random to invite to a swanky London venue at 11am on Tuesday 30 September. What a fabulous opportunity to pick his brains, share your hopes and dreams, and be inspired by an industry great. GOOD LUCK
1) copy #tributeshow14
2) email to email@example.com
3) the winner will be notified by 8pm Wednesday eve
*rules apply: the prize is to join Tim Hartley, HairClubLive Top Gun at a restaurant in central London at 11am on Tuesday 30 September. No travel expenses are offered. No alternative date is offered. Only members of HairClubLive will be considered
HairClubLive has 5 Top Gun members! When you Join as a member (it's free) to post questions on their profile wall and talk direct. What an opportunity!
Our resident photographer and film-maker Neil knows a thing about taking great pictures and making interesting footage. Check his advice on how you can improve your shots!
Here a some things you can do here at HairClubLive:
1. Style Out Your Profile Page: Add a cover photo of a favourite hairstyle that you've created, start a blog telling us about the next big hair trend taking hold in your salon, answer some of our profile questions, and get to know your fellow colleagues.
2. Invite Other Talented Hairdressers: Make this community ''your'' community and bring other passionate and talented hairdressers with you.
3. Post Your Photos: You've created an stunning hair collection or attended an amazing hair event that we would all loved to have been at. If it's hair related we want you to share with us your photos and inspire a hairdressing generation.
4. Join Discussions:Visit the chat room and join in the banter about whatever gets you fired up!
But first...make sure you've read the house rules of HairClubLive
Members Gallery- all members pix
Hair from the chair - in salon work
Young Guns Gallery - our hot new talent spots
Fantastic Five - our top 5 pix from each month
Hair Happenings - hairy events
Young Guns videos - check our talent spots on film
Want your work showcased by Hair Club Live? 1. Upload your best work in Members Gallery, Hair-From-The-Chair
2. Hashtag #hairclublive on Instagram.
4. Email your images to firstname.lastname@example.org
4.Talk to us @HairClubLive on Twitter and Facebook