We are sooooo excited about what we’re about to announce and we really hope our news will bright up your day, coz it definitely worked for us! Tuning in to the new norm of sharing hairdressing through the small screen, we bring you COLOUR WORLD TV. This is a two-day experience of all things colour that will blow your mind. The people behind Colour World UK have created an absolute go-to for education, product info and colour entertainment… and not even a Covid-19 Pandemic can spoil the fun. Will you tune in?
What, where and when?
COLOUR WORLD TV is a totally new concept; it’s a pop-up TV station with multi-channels, each streaming live broadcasting that will make every colourist’s heart beat that little bit faster! Watch and learn in the most vibrant, interesting way possible. Including a chat facility, so you can put yourself on-screen alongside your favourite colour hosts. How cool is this?
The broadcast event will go live on Sunday 6thand Monday 7thSeptember and it’s easy to join in.
Just one subscription pass gives you a personal access code to visit COLOUR WORLD TV from any device including a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, so you can watch your choice of content. ONE subscription for TWO full colourful days! Not bad, huh?
We’re told the whole thing is about CHOICE. A full TV listing over two days includes:
- longform colour shows presented live in our studios specially for CWTV20
- Colour SHair demos broadcast live with a roaming camera and our colour host ensuring you see all the stages to create all the looks
- bite-size seminars on all things colour – from creative to business related – with a live Q&A following each so you can chat with our presenters. True story!
- Colour Genius panel debates on the hairdressing market and colour in particular. Celebrity artists, brand ambassadors and brands join the line-up and again, you can join the discussion live through chat and video links
- a dedicated information channel gives viewers access to our sponsor lounges where up to 20 different brands are hosting their own conversations, demos and interviews. Please join and interact through live chat and video links
- The finals of the Colour World Colour Genius Awards 2020 will also be broadcast on Colour World TV.
Passes to access CWTV20 for 2 days are:
- £20 early bird passes available until midnight 2 August
- £30 individual pass
- £65 VIP ticket includes a high value sample box of products from sponsors, T-shirt and badge (value exceeds £65)
- £550 salon watch party – up to 30 passes with T-shirts and badges for each
Get your tickets HERE
For more information email: Aurore@ihaa.co.uk
Sales enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press enquiries email: email@example.com
Get your ticket in time, before they sell out – we can’t wait to see you all on our screens!