Our friends at Tribu-te magazine have revealed their line-up for the Tribu-te Show in London, and its pretty spectacular.
Each year, Tribu-te hosts it’s prestigious Tribu-te Show in a swanky West End theatre, and this year they’ve picked the beautiful Aldywch Theatre to showcase the highest calibre of hair artists around.
In 2019, the line-up celebrates 70 years of Trevor Sorbie by reuniting his dream team of former art directors including Antoinette Beenders, Angelo Seminara, Sally Brooks and Tom Connell. Watch them work and chat about their brilliant careers with Trevor. Then from Australia, Kevin Murphy – yes the man himself! – will showcases his session styling prowess and how he adapts this for the modern client.
And for our Premium members, we’ve teamed up with the Tribu-te to offer you all a super sweet deal: FREE balcony seats for this unmissable show! To claim your seat, all you need to do is ensure your premium membership is active, and then email Lilly@tribu-te.com. Simples!
Remember, with our premium membership you get a whole heap of freebies including:
• certificate of membership and a membership card
• subscription to Tribu-te magazine -worth £60/year
• FREE balcony seats at Tribu-te show on Sunday 6 October 2019 in London – worth £15 each
• FREE UPGRADE to VIP goodie bag (worth £50+) at Colour World UK on Sunday 17 May and Monday 18 May 2020, London for each normal entry ticket bought (@ £20)
• eligibility for monthly competitions including Fierce Hair and brand promotions with great prizes issued regularly
• a newsletter from HairClubLive
• your pictures posted online at www.hairclublive.com in our members gallery
• our support in posting your news stories on our Home page