Braiding and Plaiting is an essential part of a hair stylist skill set and has seen a recent revival in the creative fashion industry. This course will teach you the basics of plaiting and braiding to help elevate any look you create.
Duration: 3 Days (10.00am – 4.30pm)
Price £595 ( Financing Options Available)
Who is this course for?
This course is for complete beginners, hairdressers who wish to extend their skills in hair braiding, or makeup artists who wish to add to their current talents.
What will I learn during this course?
Our experts will guide you through this intensive course which will give you confidence braiding and plaiting incorporating the latest trends.
The course content includes everything from simple looks to advanced styling techniques used in today’s fashion industry and high profile publications.
This course includes:
- Hair product and equipment selection – Learn how to select the perfect products and equipment for the style you are creating. Our experts will guide you through professional products and their uses.
- Tools and building a professional kit.
- Sectioning and preparation – The fundamental skills needed for hair styling.
- Plaiting styles – Learn how to braid into loose/natural, creative and dramatic catwalk and photographic styles
- Scalp braid
- Dutch braid
- Fishtail plait
- Crown braid
- Hair up using plaiting techniques
LHA certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
What can I do with this course?
Students can work as professional session stylists with their London Hair Academy certificate.